- What is your hometown? Hanover, MA (“about halfway to Cape Cod”)
- What brought you to DPT? After having kids I realized I hadn’t exercised in years, and was feeling mentally and physically terrible—I had been to DPT way back in 2010 in Cambridge, so I messaged Callie and said “help!”
- How long have you been training with us? Almost 2 years (since I started again!)
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I’m an epidemiologist focused on real-world evidence for medicines for rare and ultra-rare diseases at Sanofi, and a mom to 2 girls (ages 6 and 3) and a dog (age 10).
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I actually got a varsity letter in high school….but it was for the math team, which was categorized as a sport for some reason.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Slam balls! I think I just like to slam things.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Honestly, just going regularly! But I’m very proud of the 24-inch box jump I did recently.
- What inspires and motivates you? My kids more than anything else, showing them it’s important to take care of yourself, and what strong and healthy can look like.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? There’s a sign on the door that says something about how just showing up is the hardest part, and that’s true! All you have to do is show up consistently and leave the rest up to the coaches.
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!