- What is your hometown? Haverhill, MA right now, but I moved all over the state growing up.
- What brought you to DPT? A former colleague of mine said to me, “Hey, I found this great gym, you should check it out!” So I did.
- How long have you been training with us? About 5 years, though I did take a year-ish break to finish my masters’ degree.
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) In the real world, I live with my boyfriend and incredibly spoiled pets (2 cats, 1 guinea pig). I work in tech as a Data Scientist – specifically on our Inclusion, Diversity, & Engagement team, which is so fascinating. We love adventuring; it’s a goal of mine to visit as many National Parks as possible in the next decade. In my spare time, I love reading, crafting, and playing far too many video games.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I have a huge collection of Star Wars legos. My most prized is the Millenium Falcon, which also means that it’s the one my cats are always trying to get at. One day I want to have a space big enough to actually have them all out.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Slam balls! I joke that it’s great for anger management (no, but really.)
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? It’s always an achievement when I recognize that my stamina has increased or that I can go heavier with weights. Recently I was able to move up in height on my box jumps, of which I was very proud.
- What inspires and motivates you? Spite and revenge. But really – being the best me I can be. That means taking care of future Belle now.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Dooooo itttt. Seriously, you will not find a place more welcoming or supportive.
Skip to content