- What is your hometown? Weare NH
- What brought you to DPT? My boyfriend started working at Durbrow as a trainer and demanded before I bought a Peloton that I had to try out the gym first. The rest is history! (And I still don’t have a Peloton)
- How long have you been training with us? 11 months
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I work as a tax accountant at a firm in Boston. I’m a workaholic, but when I’m not working or working out I love to spend time with my family/friends. I have one very old, very sassy cat, and she is the light of my life!
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? There is not a single food I dislike. Food is both my love and my kryptonite!
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Pushing tires! It makes me feel so strong.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? The mental aspect of maintaining a consistent schedule and coming on my worst days is my biggest long term achievement. But I won’t say no to the toned strong body that comes with showing up!
- What inspires and motivates you? COMPETITION. I always look to how hard others are working to push me farther. Trainer Brian also happens to be my number #1 fan and constantly motivates me to reach new goals. 😉
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Whether it’s your first time at the gym, or you’re a seasoned vet, there’s a place for you at this gym to work hard and feel better about your health. Not to mention everyone is so nice and funny! It’s the first time in my life I’ve considered working out fun!
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!